In my Ghost Note Mastery course a drummer can learn:
* What Ghost Notes are, and how to use them inside their grooves
* How to utilize different rhythms/ subdivisions as ghost notes: 16ths, sextuplets, etc.
* How to Diddle Ghost Notes
* How to use Rudiments such as the Drag, or different kinds of Paradiddles as Ghost Notes
* How to use taps/ghost notes in triplet fill
All videos Comprehensive learning experience from one video to the next, Step-By-Step with Sheet Music for easy and fun learning.
Barret Griffy is a Drummer and Music Educator in Chattanooga, TN. Barret started playing Drums at the age of fourteen. During his High School years, he studied with some of Chattanooga’s most iconic drummers. Barret went to University of Tennessee at Chattanooga to study Music. In 2015, he received his undergrad in Music Education. Upon graduating Barret opened a music instruction school in Chattanooga called, “Insane Rhythm Music Lessons.” That same year he also won the Chattanooga store Guitar Center Drum Off. Barret has published two Drum set instructional books, has taught hundreds of drum students and he overall just loves music and loves teaching.